Beartooth Mercantile Model 1895CG
This rifle started out as a brand-new Marlin 1895GBL .45-70 gov. and we decided to customize it with a new look and increased functionality. We went ahead and fit one of our custom “knuckle-duster” style levers which adds to this rifle's unique look. The rifle has been hand polished and re-blued with a true case-color hardening. Additional performance upgrades were added including a brass follower with a Cerakoted orange tip for improved reliability and visibility. The follower also improves feeding and is compatible with pointed and blunt tip ammunition. Factory sights have been replaced with high-quality XS ghost-ring style sights for rapid target acquisition in close-quarters use.
- True color-case hardening of receiver, lower tang, lever and fore stock end cap.
- Custom knuckle-duster style medium loop lever
- Brass follower with Cerakoted Hi-vis orange tip.
- Follower is compatible with traditional style bullets as well as pointed Leverevolution types.
- XS Ghost ring sights replacing factory buckhorn sights.
- Hand polished receiver, lower tang, lever and barrel.
- Chambered in 45-70 gov.
- Full length factory magazine tube holds 6 rounds
- Comes with factory crossbolt safety which can be substituted with basic safety delete per customer's written request.
- Original Marlin factory stocks and recoil pad.